In India, everybody puts a small basil plant in his courtyard. It is very helpful in removing and preventing large complex diseases. Basil is a plant which is readily available in every home of India.
Here are some similar tips for treating malaria by Tulsi –
- Black basil 4-5 leaves, Acacia leaves 4 pcs, black pepper 4 pc and grind celery 1 gram together and boil the water and make a decoction. Before this fever is cooled, feeding fever before climbing, the malaria fever of the children gets cured.
- Make a decoction by boiling a few basil leaves, 10 black pepper and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a cup of water. Taking 3 doses of this decoction 3 times a day gives benefits in malaria fever.
- Make small tablets by grinding basil leaves, 5 grams of karanj, 10 grain black pepper and 5 grams cumin seeds. By taking these pills 3 times a day, there is benefit in malaria.
- Malaria fever is cured by taking 10 grams basil leaves and 7 black peppers in water by taking it in the morning and evening.
- Boil basil leaves and 20 pinch of black pepper in 2 cups water and boil. When the fourth part of the water remains, add sugarcane to it and drink it after cooling it is beneficial in malaria fever.
- Mixing basil leaves and black peppers together, it provides relief in malaria fever.
- Tulsi leaves are not consumed daily by consuming the leaves. If there is malaria, at the time of fever, eating 15 leaves of Tulsi and 10 black pepper is not malaria fever again.
- Tulsi consumption benefits all types of fever. Take 20 basil leaves, 10 black peppers and 1 teaspoon of curd with sugar and it consumes malaria fever.
- Make a decoction of jaggery, black pepper and basil and drink lemon juice and drink hot and hot with the intervals of 3-3 hours a day. After this the patient should be covered with blanket. Doing this removes malaria fever.
Buy from Flipkart
Aquire Extra Large PVC Vinyl Sticker
Buy from Amazon