After removal of teeth, it is necessary to take very caution for about 24 hours. The first 24 hours are very important after the tooth decay, and with ease, you get it easily. Within 24 hours after the removal of the tooth, hemorrhoid closes and becomes a clot in place of a toothache. During this time, you do not have to do any such work, which will take longer than normal to recover the wound. During this time, do not eat hot things, warm things can accelerate the flow of blood from the wound, and it may take longer than normal to stop bleeding. Keep warm cold instead of hot water. Relax because the flow of blood from physical activity can increase in the wound. Let’s take a look at some similar things that are necessary after the tooth decay.
What kind of things should be kept after the tooth decay?
- Place the cotton in the place of the removed tooth and replace it before it completely barks in its blood.
- According to the doctor, take the medication on time, it will also provide relief in pain and the risk of infection will also be reduced.
- Cover the ice in a polythene and cloth and cool it. This will ease the pain, swelling and also reduce the flow of blood.
- After 24 hours, pour some salt in light lukewarm water and begin to wash, rinse with this water at least 3 to 4 times a day. This will relieve both pain and swelling.
- Rest after surgery, during this time your physical activity may increase the problem of bleeding.
- Do not smoke.
- Eat soft and liquid food, like porridge, soup etc.
- Do not lie straight
- Do not touch that place with tongue
If after 24 hours the flow of blood does not stop, you must talk to the doctor.