Asthma is a respiratory disease, in this disease the patient can not breathe properly. Another, where there is a problem in breathing out the patient in this disease, the other and sometimes the breath also stops. This type of trouble is called cough asphyxia or suffocation. However, it is not that every one of the pain in the breath is an asthma.
Here are some signs of asthma which can be identified by this. Although the onset of asthma starts with allergic symptoms such as cough, sneezing or cold, but gradually increasing, it collects many problems in the body and takes the form of asthma.
Some common symptoms of asthma can be:
- The first and foremost symptom of this is difficulty in breathing.
- If you hear a voice from the throat while breathing, which may sound like wheezing.
- There is so much trouble in breathing, that the patient starts coming to sweat.
- The patient starts breathing after breathing, due to trouble.
- Exhaustion, and headache.,
- chest tightness.
- In patients with asthmatics, cough, rash and respiratory disorders also occur during the initial period of the disease.
- If the situation worsens, symptoms like vomiting may also come in front.
- Feeling like cough and vomiting when situation worsens.
- Continuous sneezing
- It gets even more fatal in more heat or cold.