After checking the bacteria, doctors do endoscopy of the patient. Endoscopy is a process wherein the internal parts of the body are seen with the help of an endoscope. The endoscope is a thin, flexible tube with the camera on one end. With the help of which the pictures of the inner parts of the body are seen on the computer screen. In the case of peptic ulcer, it is inserted inside the body through the mouth or through anus. It is used only without the unconscious of the patient.
With the help of endoscopy, the following things are checked-
- Look into the stomach and small intestine to examine the ulcer.
- Take a little tissue sample from the digestive system and do her biopsy and see if the cause of the ulcer is bacterial or the symptoms are seen in the patient due to cancer.
- The first signs of ulcer are seen first.
- After the treatment has occurred or after the completion, once again the signs of ulcer have been observed.
- The family has a history of colon cancer.
- Some other serious symptoms point to colon cancer. Contains-
- Blood in the stools
- Less than 10% of total body weight in the patient.
- Anemic. .
- Having trouble swallowing anything.
- Becoming a bunch of cells in the stomach.