If you were physically active even before the pregnancy, then it should continue during pregnancy, but always keep an eye on one thing that do not try to exercise at the pre-level as before. You should be aware of what exercises and how long it should take to stay fit during pregnancy.
Do not exercise under circumstances during pregnancy-
You have any problem related to medical treatment such as asthma, heart disease or diabetes etc. It is not advisable to exercise. There are some situations of pregnancy in which the exercise can be harmful,Like :-
- The risk of miscarriage or pre pregnancy has happened
- The history of having a child before time
- Weak cervix (servix)
Apart from this,
- It is very important to consult a doctor before doing any exercise during pregnancy. You should exercise only after being in regular contact with the doctor.
- Exercise can be removed from the waist pain in pregnancy. For this, proper waist-related work should be done.
- Yoga and pranayama in pregnancy are the best option. But do not exercise hard at all, but it is better to do a little yoga.
- Exercise should not be done at all due to excessive exhaustion, but it is also necessary to balance exercise and rest to avoid laziness and fatigue.
- Stay away from the jump-jumping games like basketball, volleyball, and stay away during pregnancy. Playing these games can cause discomfort in pregnancy.