For reducing obesity, reducing belly fat and for good fitness, many people drink green tea, but if they do not drink green tea at the right time and at the right time, then it can not be fully utilized. When the green tea should and should drink, the body’s metabolism is boosted, the body remains active and it also helps in weight loss.
Who should not drink green tea
- Young children should avoid drinking green tea.
- Those who have problems in the stomach have ulcers or acidity, they should not consume green tea.
- During pregnancy and women who breastfeed the child, they should not drink too much green tea and before taking it, consult a doctor before taking it.
- Green tea contains caffeine which can affect blood sugar. If a patient of diabetes is a green tea, then he should take care of his sugar regularly.
- Caffeine present in those people who are affected by high blood pressure if they consume green tea, they can increase their blood pressure.
The Right Way to Drink Green Tea: How To Tea Green
- Make a note of how to make green tea; Keep one thing in mind that green tea is never put in boiling water. To make green tea, first boil the water well and keep it down from the gas, then put green tea leaves or tea bag in it and drink it. If you drink green tea to reduce stomach fat
- Do not drink milk and sugar in green tea. Antioxidants are rich in green tea, but adding milk and sugar reduces its properties, which do not have the advantage of drinking green tea.
- Drink green in green tea and drink it. This will make T’s test very well, it also helps in reducing obesity and increasing metabolism.
- Some people drink green tea several times a day to get some benefit, but this method of drinking green tea is not correct. To get the full benefit of this, only 2 to 3 cups per day will be available.
- Green tea should not be consumed by doing so, by doing so, the amount of toxic substance in the body can increase, whose bad effect falls on the liver.
The right time to drink green tea:
- Drinking tea at the right time to get quick and good results is ego. If you want to drink before eating, drink it at least half an hour and if you want to take it after eating then drink after 1 to 2 hours.
- Do not drink green tea when
- The way we should be aware of when green tea should drink, it is important to be aware of the fact that green tea should not be consumed so that there is no harm in any kind.
- Green tea should not drink empty stomach. An abdominal stomach may cause acidity in the stomach.
- Do not drink green tea immediately after eating it.
- Do not eat it late at night.
- Green tea should not drink immediately after taking any medication.
- Green tea should not be too strong, it can cause stomach discomfort and sleep problems.