Generally, the most common characteristic of weight gain is man’s thick appearance. But the actual measure of obesity is done only on the person’s weight and length. Depending on your length and weight, there is information about whether or not your obesity is in the category. By the way, the person can also feel the changes in his body. For example, walking while walking, stairs climbing, or any other physical activity, getting breath full of fat appears around the waist etc.
Although weight is slightly more than usual, it is not a sign of a problem, but if the body starts to grow more than usual, then its effect is visible to the person in its daily routine.
People who accumulate excess fat on their body have to face the following problems in everyday life: –
- The activities that you used to do with ease, now you have started to develop coconut in them. Sasane blossoming as well as sweating begins to be done in everyday activities.
- If you have been sleeping more or less than before, and you have started taking snoring, then this can also be the symptoms of early onset of obesity.
- After a limit, due to physical, mental changes, the person has difficulty in sleeping regularly.
- You have started feeling distasteful and reluctant to do the work of Mera every day. Exhaustion has started to be high.
- If even a little bit of weight is started to get too much exhaustion, as well as pain in the waist, joints and other parts of the body.
- However, it is not necessary that you recognize its symptoms only at the beginning of obesity. Many times you can not even recognize its knock. But if this happens then this obesity slowly starts to adversely affect your health. You start getting infected with high blood pressure (hypertension), high cholesterol, diabetes and other such diseases. Obesity may occur for heart patients and.
- Some mental and psychological symptoms can be seen, especially in children and adolescents. These symptoms are prominent in terms of lack of self-esteem, lack of self-confidence and other people by seeing them and comparing them socially in isolation. This problem can lead to serious depression and other mental disorders later on.