Some home treatment for malaria
Home treatment for malaria
Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite. The parasite is dispersed to humans through the bites of infected mosquitoes. People who have malaria usually sense very sick with a high fever and shocking chill.
While the disease is distinctive in temperate climates, malaria is still common in tropical and subtropical countries. Each year nearly 290 million people are contaminated with malaria, and more than 400,000 people die of the illness.
The first signs– fever, headache, and chills – usually seem 10–15 days after the infective mosquito bite and maybe mild and complicated to identify as malaria. Left untreated, P. falciparum malaria can progress to extreme illness and death within a span of 24 hours.
Home treatment for malaria
Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite & People who have malaria usually sense very sick but there are many home treatment for malaria.
Mix granulated granules (10 grams) and 40 grams of native sugar (Burra). Taking this powder from the air spoon 3 times in a hot water, the malaria fever stops.
Fry a little rock salt until it turns brown. Combine this 1 teaspoon of salt into 1 glass of hot water and drink it twice a day before it gets malarial fever. Be careful not to consume it when fever comes.
Grind about 20 grams of pure honey, half gram rock salt and half gram turmeric and put them in hot water and drink it at night and it cures fever and colds.
cumin as home treatment for malaria
- Grind 1 spoon cumin seeds and add to the jaggery. Before making a fever 3 by taking 3 doses, drinking in the morning, afternoon and evening does not have malaria fever.
- Grind 1 teaspoon with uncooked cumin seeds. Mix this with 3 times jaggery and make pills. Eat 1 shot between 1-1 hours before the onset of cold fever of malaria fever. Using these pills for a few days every day, the malaria fever is cured.
- By mixing black cumin, elua, acanth, black pepper, neem tree of the alum tree and granary of Karanje and making small tablets, the malaria fever is removed by taking 1-1 tablets at 3-3 hour intervals during the day.
onion as home treatment for malaria
Alum as home treatment for malaria
- Mixing 1 gram alum in 2 grams of sugar and taking 2-2 hours before the malaria fever comes, there will be no fever of malaria and even if it is coming, then also less. Again, when the malaria fever is coming again, you can give it the same way. Keep in mind that the patient should not be constipated and if there is constipation then first remove constipation.
- By feeding 1 gram alum in a boiling point, feeding the patient 2 hours before fever, Malaria fever reduces the fever.
- Combine 1 gram sugar and 2 grams roasted alum mixed together twice a day, there is benefit in malaria fever.
- Mix 4 times the amount of ground or sugar mixed with the blended alum powder. Taking 2 grams of this with lukewarm water in a day, it takes advantage of Malaria fever.
celery as home treatment for malaria
- Sprinkle 3 to 4 buds of garlic and mix it with ghee and reduce the malarial chill.
- If the malarial fever comes at the right time, then garlic juice should be applied on the feet of the feet before the fever comes and mix 1 teaspoon garlic juice with 1 spoon of sesame oil until the fever comes in 1-1 hours. Suck on the tongue In this way, using it for 3 to 4 days, the malaria fever is cured.
Muleti as home treatment for malaria
- Grind coriander and kneading and mix it in equal quantity, taking 3 to 3 times daily water to get rid of fever.
- Make a fine powder by mixing half a spoonful of grated coriander, half teaspoon dry ginger, half teaspoon celery and pinch of rock salt. Using this powder 3 times a day, there is benefit in malaria fever.
- Grind the coriander and ginger in equal quantity by frying it by eating three to three times daily in the form of half-a-half spoonful of dose.
There are also different types of home remedies for malaria. We can also use lemon for all types of malaria treatment.