It is also known by the name of morning sickness, which can sometimes cause confusing conditions. This symptom can occur at any time of the day. The common cause of mitral is hormonal changes during pregnancy.
As the time of pregnancy is over, this problem also goes away. Many women get rid of this problem after the first trimester. Some women can get rid of this problem through home remedies. Contact your doctor to get rid of nausea and vomiting.
There is a possibility of vomiting 2 to 3 times per day during pregnancy. During this time, your lower abdomen (pelvic) may also cause pain or bleeding from the vagina. These symptoms can also be caused by infection. Whereby ectopic pregnancy, abortion, or other serious problems can arise.
If you are getting too much nausea or vomiting, then contact your doctor for treatment. These abnormal complications of pregnancy can promote dehydration, which may require you to be admitted to some medicines or hospital.
During pregnancy, one thing should always be kept in mind that dehydration conditions do not occur during vomiting, because dehydration can affect other problems such as constipation and heartburn.
There are ninety signs of low dehydration-
- You can feel more thirsty than usual.
- Your urine can be darker than usual.
There are ninety signs of moderate dehydration-
- You can feel very thirsty than ever.
- Dryness more than usual in mouth and eyes
- The urine is much darker than usual.
- During the 8 or more hours, there is no equal urine passage.
- Feeling dizzy while sitting or standing.
- Eyes and a very high amount of mouth become dry
- There is no equal urine during 12 or more hours.
- Feeling very dizzy during sitting or standing.