When the condition of heart failure becomes very defective, you can think of polythete care. This is a kind of care, for those people whose illness is not recovering, and often becoming more serious with time, it is different from the treatment done during your illness. But some people understand both types of care the same.
palliative care :-
- Quality of life can improve – Not only in your body, but also the quality of your mind and soul can improve.
- You get help in managing those side effects that arise during your treatment.
- If you have a disease for a long time, then you are emotionally prepared to face it.
- You can help in planning your medical care.
- It helps to better understand how your family and your family support you.
If you are interested in palliative care, talk to your doctor. They can improve your care or you can refer to a doctor who specializes in such care.
Over time, heart failure causes further deformity. So you need to decide what you want at the end of life.
Talking to your doctor and family about the end of life can be difficult. But making these decisions can bring peace to you and your family. Your family will not have to worry about what you want. And you can focus on your relationships.
When your health worsens, you will need to decide whether you want life-saving remedies? Advance directive is a legal document that explains how doctors will take care of you at the end of life. Such care are all kinds of electronic devices which are used for heart failure, such as a pacemaker (Pacemakers), included in. You can also say where you want to take care of and you can name someone’s name, who can fulfill your wishes.