Every woman who has an abortion becomes extremely vulnerable at both physical and mental level. There is severe pain in the body during and after abortion. During this time there are many changes in the woman’s body. There is always a danger of incomplete abortion and infection. Therefore, during this time the woman should follow the instructions given by the doctor.
Common symptoms were seen after the procedure –
- After the procedure, bleeding may occur for 14 days.
- There may be complaints of stomach discomfort for 2 weeks. Some women may feel pain like pain during menstruation. This can happen to them for 6 weeks.
- After an abortion, feelings like sadness, grief, and crime can come. It may take several days to recover from this.
What to do after the procedure?
- When the woman’s uterus is cleared, then the woman can do her daily work. For 1 to 2 weeks women should avoid hard work.
- The physical relationship should not be made for at least 1 to 2 weeks.
- Do not forget to use contraceptive measures before making a physical connection. Use condoms to avoid infection.
- Keep the vagina clean. Otherwise, the pelvis is prone to swelling.