Risk Factors of Sleep Apnea
- Men are more at risk than men.
- This problem arises due to excessive weight.
- People over 40 years of age have a higher risk of getting it.
- Increased risk of having large size neck (in men over 17 inches and in women over 16 inches)
- If the size of a person’s tuning and tongue is large, or if the jaw bone is small then it may also be the cause of sleep apnea.
- If a person has a family history of Sleep Apnea.
- The problem of respiratory disorder due to allergy, or sinus in the nose also increases its risk.
Effects of Sleep Apnea
If sleep apnea is not treated at the right time, it can cause many health problems. Such as: mental stress, obesity, migraine can also grow, which can be fatal to the body.
Some diseases that may affect Sleep Apnea more-
- high blood pressure
- Heart failure, irregular heartbeat and heart attack
- Deteriorating condition of ADHD.
Apart from this, if sleep apnea is not treated over time, it can have a bad effect on everyday activities or life. In such a situation, its dangers can be avoided over time.