The bone tumor is such a disease, in the beginning, there is no problem, and slowly the symptoms of bone tumors begin to appear. However, in some cases, the person is suffering from bones during this time, but the person ignores it as common body pain. After this, gradually as the problem grows, Its symptoms also begin to emerge. Among its common symptoms, are a pain in the bones, sweating at the night, fever and swelling around the bones.
When the patient goes to the doctor for such symptoms, doctors do X-rays to diagnose other problems, along with symptoms of the bone tumor. Through this, doctors also see the problem of tumors as well as the strain of the feet.
Such symptoms of bone tumors, through which doctors decide to examine the bone tumor in the patient-
- Pain in the area of tumor
- Always feeling lazy
- Feeling worse during activity
- Sleep problem at night
Any type of injury is not the cause of bone tumor, but if a bone has become weak due to a tumor, and if there is a possibility of breakdown easily, and there is severe pain in it, then it can easily become shorter than cancer May be.
In addition, there are some factors that can lead to bone tumors like:-
- Night Sweats
- The abnormal swelling problem around the bone
- Swelling around a bone
- Weight loss
If a person has a bone tumor, then such a person should contact the doctor immediately. In this case, doctors can ask some questions about symptoms and medical history and do physical tests on this basis. Which may require blood and imaging tests. Apart from this, doctors can detect cancer through a microscope by removing the tissue through a needle or incision, this process is called a biopsy.
Bone Cancer Risk Factors
Things that might make it more possible to get bone cancer include:
- Cancer treatment: Bone tumors occur more usually in people who’ve had radiation, stem cell transplants, or certain chemotherapy medications for other cancers.
- Inherited conditions: Conditions passed down through your genes, such as Li-Fraumeni syndrome and an eye cancer called retinoblastoma, can make it more possible to get bone cancer.
- Paget’s disease of bone: This benign bone disease may also increase your odds.