The Difference between surgical medical abortion
Prior to aborting the Difference between surgical medical abortion, the doctor’s medical history of the woman, her pregnancy status, and which method are most suitable for women, consider all these things and then abort. Before the abortion, it is very important to know which method is available in that area. After an abortion, if there is a medical emergency, then it should be kept fully informed about whether the related options are available in that area. The doctor should discuss both medical and surgical options.
Surgical medical abortion
- Made with the help of medicines.
- By this procedure, only abortion can be done in the early days of pregnancy (i.e. up to 9 weeks).
- For more than 3 weeks, read 2 or more times to go to the doctor.
- The entire process can take several days. (Many times the abortion occurs at home)
- Anesthesia does not require fainting.
- The probability of successful 95%
- There may be heavy bleeding for a short time.
- It is necessary to meet the doctor repeatedly, to ensure that the pregnancy has ended and that the woman’s health is okay.
- This is the process to be completed in many phases.
- In very rare cases, severe infection and death occur only after abortion (only 1 out of 100,000)
Surgery is required.
- In manual vacuum aspiration (MVA) the fetus is taken out by putting a syringe that can be caught by hand and be inserting it into the uterus.
- A tissue is removed from the uterus by adding the tube to the electrocardiogram in the machine vacuum aspiration.
- All these processes are used in vacuum aspiration, tweezers, dyeing and curettage in the dyeing and avascular (D & E).
Abortion can be done both in the first and second quarters of pregnancy.
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) – Abortion can be done by this procedure for up to 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Machine Vacuum Aspiration- This procedure can also cause abortion of pregnancy up to 12 weeks.
- D & E- This pregnancy of 13 to 24 weeks can be aborted by this process.
- Meet the doctor only once.
- The hospital is in the process and the whole process ends at the same time.
- There is no need to give general anesthesia. But local anesthesia can be given.
- The probability of successful 99%
- In most cases, very little bleeding
- Do not meet the doctor after the procedure is completed.
- Ends at once.
- Less than one in 100,000 cases are found which have died in this process.
The cases of pain in medical and surgical abortions (lightly severe) depend on the physical and emotional state of the woman.