The malnutrition born in the condition of not receiving full nutrition for long periods of time is precisely due to the consumption of nutrients. That is why children should take care of food and nutritious food from the time they were born.
Malnutrition can be treated in two ways-
Prevention of malnutrition
If you are aware of the condition of the child, and you know very well what you have to do then it will be a very good thing. In such a way, you can take the proper feed to the child at home and take it out of the situation of malnutrition.
What to do?
- Make a list of the nutrients and diet required for the baby. Instead of feeding it at once, give a little food.
- Include different things in the baby’s diet. Vegetables, fruits, pulses, and porridge make the children liquid.
- If the child is unable to eat or can not digest, then start feeding him as a liquid. This will not even cause the water shortage in the child.
- If the child is malnourished, then give him the necessary vitamins and nutritious food, which can strengthen the bones of the child and muscle muscles.
- Apart from eating, giving milk, fruit juice and water is also very important for the children. Fluids help in digesting food and also nourishes them.
- As long as the child is not completely healthy, give it to be cooked at home, do not give any outside food to eat.
Medical treatment of malnourished children
If the child is malnourished and you are taking him to the doctor, then the doctor first examines the child and starts treatment. Because if the child is malnourished, then there are other problems with it, which can be. For example, the digestive tract weakens. Which is the most common problem in malnourished children. Apart from this, which nutrient deficiency in the doctor is more than that of the child will also be checked and those nutrients will be given first priority. So that the child could get out of this situation as soon as possible.
However, at times, the child may be malnourished to such an extent that he is not able to digest the food at all. In this situation, the child is in dire need of medical assistance. In this situation, the doctor gives medicines as well as feeding the baby with the nose.