Nitrogen in the blood is checked by blood urea nitrogen (BUN) test for bun creatinine ratio in body. BUN comes from the waste product of nitrogen urea. The urea in the body is caused by the breakdown of the protein. Nitrogen is formed in the liver and emerges from the body through urine. that’s demand blood test like :-crp blood test,hct blood test,cmp blood test,rdw blood test,sgpt test,tsh blood test etc.
The BUN test is done for information about how well your kidneys are working. If kidneys do not drain out the urea from the blood, then its level increases in the body.High levels of heart failure, lack of water and high levels of protein in food also cause the level of BUN. Apart from this the liver malfunction can also increase the level of BUN. In the second and third months of pregnancy instead of ordinary persons, the BUN level increases in women too.
BUN test can also be done with creatine test. The level of creatinine in the blood also provides information about kidney health. The increased level of creatinine in the blood directly means that your kidneys are not working well. BUN and creatine test can be done simultaneously. This leads to the level of BUN and creatinine. With the level information of these two, the doctor can find out many problems together, such as the problem of kidneys and the lack of water.
What information does this test give?
Blood urea nitrogen (BUN) is done for the following information:
- For information about kidnappers working and not doing properly.
- To know if the disease of the kidneys worsens even more, it is not going to happen.
- To see if the treatment of kidneys is working or not.
- For information about the shortage of lethal water. Due to lack of water, level of BUN increases significantly in comparison to creatinine. Due to the excessive use of BUN and creatinin, kidneys are stopping, and there is problems like urinating in urine.
What can be the result of blood urea nitrogen test?
Blood urea nitrogen check (BUN) is used to detect the amount of nitrogen in the blood produced by urea waste products
The results of the investigation of nitrogen in the body can be different from each laboratory. It may be that the results of a laboratory are different from the other. The quantity that is normal for a laboratory may be that the same number is not normal for another laboratory. Apart from this, the doctor decides the result of your urine test only on the basis of your own health and some other factors
- The high volume of nitrogen in the blood means the harmful condition for the kidneys. I.e. no disease in kidneys Kidney disease Diabetes or high blood pressure can be due to any of these reasons. Diabetes and high blood pressure directly affect the kidneys. The amount of nitrogen in the blood may be due to slow flow of blood from the kidneys, due to lack of water in the body or heart attack.
- There are also some medicines which can increase the amount of nitrogen in the blood. Give the doctor information about all the medicines you are taking.
- One reason for growing nitrogen in the blood can be to take a high protein diet. Apart from this, the amount of nitrogen in the body can increase due to adison disease, loss of tissues, or blood flow in the gastrointestinal system.
- At the same time, increasing the amount of excess nitrogen in the blood results in sudden failure of kidney failure. It can also be caused by stroke or excessive water scarcity. Apart from this, this problem also comes due to blood discharge in the digestive system.
A lesser extent
- The most direct reason for the low amount of nitrogen in the blood is low dose of protein, malnutrition or kidney failure.
- Excessive amount of fluid intake consumes excessive amount of fluid in the body. This reduces the amount of nitrogen in the blood.
- The number of males in nitrogen is less in children and females. The reason for this is that they have the ability to break the amount of protein in their body.
- Besides the lack of protein in the body, muscle injury can also cause nitrogen in the blood. Apart from this, such a condition can also arise due to pregnancy, cirrhosis, syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone, secretion.
Factors That Affect the Check
Some reasons why the nitrogen in the blood is not detected even after examination.
- Amphotericin B (Fungizone), Nafcillin, Aminoglycosides, Kanamycin (Kantrex), Tobramycin (Nebcin), Corticosteroids, Tetracycline antibiotics, and Antibiotic Chloramphenicol (Chloromycetin) are medicines by which the quantity of nitrogen in the blood is not detected by checking Finds
- Diuretics, which are likely to cause water shortage due to its use.
- BUN tests can also be done with blood creatinine testing. By combining these two tests together, the proportion of both blood urea nitrogen and creatinine is known. Read the Creatinine article for more information.
- Blood urea nitrogen testing should be performed continuously in those people who are undergoing kidney dialysis conditions. In such people, this test is done so that dialysis is successful.
- People with chronic kidney disease can get information on the cytoplasm filtration rate and whether their kidneys function properly or not.