Benefits of beer for health
Beer drinking has the following benefits:
- Beer gives strength to bear – in simple quantities, those who consume beer are less likely to have heart disease risk. If in a small quantity, one or two drops are consumed once or twice a week, it increases the body’s good cholesterol i.e. HDL level. This reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and the arteries are prevented from blocking.
- The kidney does not have a stone – In people who drink beer, the risk of getting kidney stones is 40% less than those who do not drink beer.
- Enhances digestion power- Fiber is found in beer-soluble form, so beer helps in cleaning the stomach and intestines, and enhances digestive power.
- Nutrients such as magnesium, selenium, and potassium are found in beer, which is rich in nutrients. Apart from this, it also contains chromium, vitamin B, and biotin.
- Vitamin-B levels are increasing in beer-beer, vitamin B is found in large amounts. It contains Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin B12. Beer contains anti-anaemic (also known as a reduction of blood loss) elements.
- Strengthens the bones – It is found in silicon which is beneficial for bones.
- Relief in insomnia disease Beer beer contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which is beneficial for insomnia.
- Bacteria prevent blood clots from forming in blood – it prevents blood clotting.
- Focus on memory: In the beer drinkers, memory-related illness is less of the disease of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Relief from stress – is beneficial stress and strengthens to work on a new skill set.
- Make the skin healthy and beautiful – Beer fixes pigmentation, it creates new skin cells and makes it healthy and smooth.
- Total calories – 14 mg sodium, 0 fats, 12.6 grams of carbohydrate and 1 per cent calcium with 156 calories are found in approximately 12 bulk beers.
- Antioxidant- It contains good amounts of antioxidants that act to repair body cells. It is found in barley contained in antioxidant beer. Barley’s cell wall contains ferulic acid, which acts as an antioxidant.
- Beer in the form of medicine- Heat a bottle of beer and drink four teaspoons of honey in it, drink relief in cold and cold, it corrects blood circulation. Hot breath is very beneficial for joints and nasal jams and increases the immune system.
- Beneficial for skin and hair- Women also use beer for hair and skin.
Despite all these advantages, beer is a type of alcohol, and even if alcohol has many benefits for the body, its consumption can make the person suffer from many diseases. Therefore, it should be consumed in a limited amount. In general, healthy adults should not drink more than 375 ml of beer with 5% alcohol content per day.