Blood clotting factors require the formation of blood, as well as the time taken to freeze blood can be affected by many reasons. Partial thrombopticin time (PTT) test is done for information about these reasons.
Some reasons which affect the amount of time spent in the blood fracture:
- Blood dilution medication such as Heparin Apart from this, another test-activated lateral thromboblastin time Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT) can also be used to detect heparin’s right dose.
- Lower levels of blood clotting factors
- The difference in the procedure of blood clotting factors.
- Absence of blood clotting factors
- Other substances, which are called inhibitors, and which affect the activity of clotting.
- An increase in blood clotting factors can also be a cause.
- Apart from this, there is another test that gives information about blood clots. This test is also called Prothrombin Time (PT) or International Normalized Ratio (INR). Partial thrombopticin time and prothrombin time can be used simultaneously and at the same time to know about blood disorder due to factors of blood clots.