Garlic is a rich herb of many health properties. It is very beneficial for our health. Even so, it is a bactericidal antibiotic. The appearance of garlic is hot and therefore it is considered to be a very beneficial diet in winter. This is because in winter the body is very much infected and the fear of cold and cold is very high. In this case, garlic is used for both bacteria and heat. Despite such advantages, we should make use of garlic safely. Actually garlic is not harmful for us, but consuming excess quantity of garlic is harmful for us.
Garlic which is used in many diseases as a generic herb, its most common side effects are exposed to the smell of garlic in the breath, gas, nausea, vomiting, and body odor and diarrhea in the stomach. Although most of these problems do not occur if they cooked with vegetables. The problem comes when it is eaten raw.
In addition to the above common problems, some of the side effects of garlic can be seen in the following ways:-
- Garlic dilutes blood and does not make clot. In this case, if anybody is suffering from an injury or bleeding, then the use of garlic can increase its problem. Especially those who have undergone surgery or surgery should not use it.
- Garlic should not be used by asthma patients. This can increase their problem. Because garlic can cause allergic reactions.
- Garlic is used when there is an infection on the skin, but if it is left on skin for a long time, its acidic property can make the problem worse.
- The use of garlic should be greatly reduced in the initial times of pregnancy, because its nature is warm. Especially, raw garlic should not be used at all.
- Those women who give milk to babies should not even experiment with cooking raw or garlic or more.
- For any problem, garlic should not be used in a large quantity at all. For special and for children, do not use it without any information.
- Garlic can sometimes cause stomach problems too. For example, if someone has problems with gastrointestinal, then garlic can increase its problem further.
- Where another garlic is beneficial in the increased blood pressure, the second and blood pressure may also be harmful. If a person’s blood pressure is already low, then using garlic can lower his blood pressure.