Generally abdominal ads can not be prevented from happening. However, if some things are taken care of by the doctor along with correct and advanced techniques at the time of surgery, the risk of aids can be reduced.
Some of the ways by which the risk of ads can be reduced –
- A big incision is not made to open the stomach through laparoscopic surgery, therefore, there is less risk of adherence on its operation.
- If a big incision is required in the operation of the stomach, then at the end of the surgery, a special type of film, such as a material called cephalphilum, can be placed between two organs and limbs and incision. It is like a material wax and is absorbed in the body in about a week, with less risk of adhesion.
- The gloves that are worn by the doctor while performing the operation should be starch and latex free.
- Tissues and organs should be arranged very comfortably.
- As soon as possible, the time of surgery should be kept as minimum, in the short time the internal organs and tissues do not dry out, because the outer layers of these tissues are covered with a sliding fluid, so that they do not stick to each other.
- When the patient’s open surgery is done, then it should be noted that blood or blood clots are cleaned properly after the operation.
If these things are taken care of at the time of surgery, the risk of adships can be reduced to a considerable extent.