Symptoms of alcohol poisoning
Alcohol poisoning is a deadly condition, therefore, if a person is shown signs of it, in any way, negligence should be taken as soon as possible to a nearby emergency medical unit.
Wine poisoning can be identified with the following symptoms:
- The brain does not work properly, i.e. confused
- Too much annoyance
- Decrease heart rate
- Breathing slowly (less than eight breaths in one minute)
- Inhalation between breathing (difference between breathing more than 10 seconds)
- Lower body temperature (hypothermia)
- Go deep in unconsciousness
It is important to keep in mind that all the symptoms mentioned above are not necessary in every condition of alcohol poisoning. As the situation deteriorates, the more serious symptoms arise. In this situation, due to heart failure, death may occur, or due to low blood pressure, the person slowly goes into coma and may die if it is serious.