Some of the symptoms of anemia are seen in this way:
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Unusual heartbeat fast during exercise
- Shortness of breath and headache during exercise
- pale skin
- leg cramps
Apart from these, there are some other signs of anemia, which appear differently on the basis of their types.
- Those who have symptoms of anemia may be able to eat very strange things like papers, ice, or soil.
- The nails are folded inwards (Coilonese).
Those who lack Vitamin B12, they see some such symptoms-
- Tingling in hands and feet
- Feel lost
- To have difficulty running
- Stiffness or stiffness in hands and feet
Chronic lead poisoning can lead to these symptoms: –
- Blue or black line on gums
- stomach ache.
- Problems like vomiting
Those who cause red blood cells due to anemia, they have some kind of troubles-
- Jaundice (yellowing of skin and eyes)
- Urine brown or red
- Ulcers problem in the feet