Sleep apnea is a problem related to sleep, during which people have difficulty breathing. During this, the person stops the respirator and stops it for a few seconds or even a minute. This process can occur 30 times or more in the person at least 1 hour during sleep. This disease does not seem awake, but after sleep, its deadly symptoms appear.
The symptoms of sleep apnea are seen in this way:
- Despite being sleepy, feeling tired and sleepy
- Even after taking full sleep, the person is not feeling well, apart from meditation and concentration as well as exhaustion problems are arising. That is, having head problems in the head after sleeping in the night and after rising in the morning.
- Headache in the morning after rising in the morning and sleeping at night.
- At night, if any person has soreness in the taste of the mouth, with burning sensation in heart, with heartburn.
- Swelling of the feet
- If there is a problem of repeated urine during sleep during a person.
- Sweating and chest pain during sleep at night.
If a person is experiencing such problems, then the person should contact the doctor as this problem can be fatal even if it grows too much.
Some other symptoms of sleep apnea, which are seen in the beginning of the disease-
- If a person is interrupting breathing at least 5 times in 1 hour. If this number is happening 40-50 times in 1 hour, then sleep apnea is the deadly symptom.
- Poor snoring is also considered the cause of a sleep apnea, which is commonly found in all people.
- It is also considered to be a reason for changing the feet and cramps along with the batch during sleep.
- Problems like suffocation and suffocation during sleep at night.
If such a problem occurs, then the person should contact the doctor once, because there is no disease, if he does not get treatment then he gradually accepts other diseases and collects deep roots in the body and sometimes It can also be life-threatening for the patient.